ABOUT ME & THE BIRTH OF MY GIFTS


It was only at the age of 19 that I came to know that I was infact one with an innate ability to look into mine and others lives; simply put I was born with an iDlozi spirit attached to me. I was the chosen one. At first this didn't make sense to me and I had no intention whatsoever to entertain these news. So I merrily went on with my life, from relationship to relationship but something was missing. A friend I confided in took me to a Sangoma near home and he confirmed everything I had been told before. Only difference is he explained everything in detail, told why certain things had happened in my life when they did and answered all my questions, so I left isigodlo sakhe thinking "hmmm this may not be such a bad thing after all".

I followed his guidance and advise for another few years and by this time I was more aware of my gifts, the signs when iDlozi was approaching me etc. I started praying purposefully every day and did more research about abangasekho.

I eventually got married.... and things just turned upside down! It was as if someone had cast a spell on us. After seeking guidance from the same healer I came to know that iDlozi lam was unhappy because they had blessed me with all that I asked for through prayer but not even once did I acknowledge this and give thanks to them. they also wanted my husband to Khunga me and lobola them.

In 2010 I made the decision to undergo initiation. The reason for this was because abangasekho were visiting me almost every other night and this was freaking me out. I mean I would be lying in bed awake and see them around our bed; funny thing is when they appeared I could not move a muscle.... often I would try to stretch my arm to wake my hubby up but how could I when I couldn't move. They would say what they wanted to say and then leave.

This became more intense and I felt their presence even when at work. I would just start burping non-stop..... imagine the embarrassment!   My body would ache and my shoulders felt as if the weight of the world was sitting on them, I could go on and on...... It is then that I went to a Gobela for initiation but a few weeks into initiation iDlozi came and told me to return home as my purpose had been served and I would receive further instructions from them. My Gobela did not take this too well and refused to let me go, so I stayed. Things got worse, iDlozi was furious with me for not listening. So I eventually mastered the courage and returned home. They have been teaching everything since then. I don't know if they will ever stop but what I do know is that I am at peace and enjoy their presence immensely. I know that I carry them on back and shoulders, I feel them crawling in my blood and because of this I have to respect my body and carry myself in a manner that pleases them at all times. In any-case this comes naturally when you live and walk with such great spirits.

Comments

  1. Thokoza Gogo, can you pulse assist me with this, twice this year, I was fast asleep, I was awoken by a knock on my window, I woke up, but there was no one outside, my dogs were not barking, the knock was hard but I was not scared. I went back to my sleep. Please share some light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi what about if u are married, do they allow u to sleep with your husband, I mean have intercourse, cause now I don't like my husband anymore in that department. please enlighten me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know coz phela at abafana abahlali theres this other guy bengidlalisana naye nje kewsikhathinyana but I was not planning to stop either but because they say I have Umoya and ngiyabhodla now and then which is my secret it would happen at work but id hold it in but funny no ancensotr of mine is coming through saying anything, is it true that if u have umoya or idlozi liqosha amadoda duze kwakho until uyenze loku abakufunayo??? please help I'm just a confused 27 year old

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ukuhluka Kwamabhayi / Differentiating Amabhayi

IMIMOYA

Ubulawu and its uses