Reincarnation

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions.

I am a reincarnation of uGogo kamkhulu wami, an angelic spirit who prayed a lot, umuntu owayezithanda ngalendlela exakile and was also loved dearly by her husband, someone who lived 4 generations before me. I know most people do not believe in this concept but it is very true and real. I don't only represent her spirit and energy, but also the wisdom she acquired through myriad of lifetimes. She is my primary ancestor, and since I am aware and work with her specific energy - she is my primary guide and will be throughout my lifetime. At the end of my life, she will return to her identical spirit self and merge into one, taking the additional knowledge gained from my her experience with me as a form of payment. Then there's my secondary guides, amakhehla akithi ayenolaka kabi and another gogo who was umlungu (umndawu wami) hence the reason why ekhaya sinama features that are regarded as 'white' and my grandad also had green eyes.... and funny enough one of lamakhehla is actually my primary guide's husband. He in fact was the one who came to me and instructed me to change my name to Nomalanga as this was Gogo's name. he loved her so much! At first I didn't understand the instruction, so I asked for clarity. He explained that I am a reincarnation of her and that njengoba ngazalwa ngembethe my parents were supposed to go and find out ukuthi which spirit is it that I have been born with. That is why kuthiwa umntwana usuke embethe ingubo yabadala. uGogo is a humble, soft spoken, sweet woman and loves izinto ezinhle, dressing up in a lady manner, sitting infront of the mirror etc. amakhehla ami on the other hand are complete opposites, banolaka... very feisty indeed, abafuni ukulawulwa, they love wine, beer, ugwayi and boy do they burp! Nonetheless ngibathanda ngenhliziyo yam yonke. oGogo bafika ekhaya bezogana.

It is sad that so many of our brothers and sisters go through i process yokuthwasa, aze aphothule umuntu yet they don't know who their primary and secondary guides are. Kanti usebenza ngobani? Obani obabizayo when ubaphakamisa or ukhuleka ? Obani abanikazi bomsebenzi kanti?

Zazi ungumuntu, azi imvelaphi yakho! When you go for a reading/ ukuyohlola insist on knowing who your guides are, what they look like, which generation they lived in and importantly heir role empilweni yakho. Spirit guides love to be acknowledged and appreciated. Ziqhenye ngobuwena!

God gives us a spirit. It lives forever.



Thokozani!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ukuhluka Kwamabhayi / Differentiating Amabhayi

IMIMOYA

Ubulawu and its uses